Our collective is an all-inclusive women’s treasure box! We specialize in women’s sizes large up to 5X, but offer an array of clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories for everyone! We pride ourselves in offering quality name brand and designer items. We encourage empowerment and embracing yourself just the way you are!
"Always be yourself unless you can be a mermaid, then always be a mermaid!" - 🧜♀️
We believe in body positivity, size inclusivity, and environmental sustainability! Buying second hand and recycling clothing is an environmentally friendly alternative to buying new clothes. Secondhand fashion plays a key role in creating a less wasteful industry.
- The global fashion industry uses some 21 trillion gallons of water per year
- Apparel and footwear sectors combined account for 8 percent of global carbon emissions
- Americans alone throw away about 10.5 million tons of clothing every year
Buying secondhand is earth friendly, an alternative to stop contributing to fast fashion, promotes recycling and sustainability, and a great way to collect well-made, timeless fashion with budget friendly prices.
Jennifer Bessette and Willow Hendry are like sisters. They've known each other since they were 6 months old. And though their paths have taken them in many different directions, they always come back to that friendship. Now they've come together to share their mutual love with you: fashion! They can't wait to share their new endeavor side by side with you!
WOMEN RUN THE WORLD
- The US has 12.3 million women-owned businesses
- US women-owned businesses generate $1.8 trillion a year
- 40% of US businesses are women-owned
- There are 114% more women entrepreneurs than there were 20 years ago